[Heeplist] NEW HEEP/OLDER HEEP

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue May 20 07:00:28 EDT 2014

"Bob Loves All Heep"  and "All Heep is Good Heep"

There were certain lps that Heep released that I thought were monumental
changes in direction.  The first was Demons And wizards, that definitely put
Heep on the Map for the Ages.  High and Mighty in 1976 I felt was ushering
in a new era of progressive rock,the ultimate in music, a game changer.  It
is still amongst my favorites.  Conquest was another lp, when it came out, I
looked past the Tarzan with balls in bear trap sounding singer and heard
outstanding modern music.  My first thoughts, Ken has done it again and will
set the tone for the 80's with this awesome new style.

Fast Forward to the Future, and the couple reviews we see so far, have
Outsider also held in high regard!  All I can say, they are not just an
oldies band!