[Heeplist] Let's Get Back to Rock!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed May 14 06:32:48 EDT 2014

Thanks Dale, I am glad somebody checked it out.  I never listened to
Cinderella, Poison or Motley Crue, but Dave does list them as influences.
Howver he really loves Heep, is on our list for years and still is.  Heep
songs are part of their regular show, as Black Sabbath ones, Judas Priest
etc.  You are a lot like me in taste and I had trouble embracing 80's rock
in the 80's.  It just seemed watered down from what we enjoyed in the 70's
But now going back, the 90's were worse.  So lately I have been liking 80's
music.

Anyhow, I have been enjoying Dave's cds.  He did spend several years in LA
so who knows maybe you even went to one of his shows.