[Heeplist] Let's Get Back to Rock!

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 13 18:30:56 EDT 2014

Bob,
I checked it out upon your recommendation and it was OK…..nothing too different than what I have heard from numerous “hair bands” from the 80’s. I checked out their song list and BEHOLD they do a couple of Heep songs (gee I wonder which ones ????? ), could they be Stealin’ and Easy Livin’ ??? Thanks for the link, just a little too Cinderella sounding for my taste.

Dale ( Getting Back To Rock)