[Heeplist] Lets get back to rock!

David W. Boothby dwbrocks at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 15:23:02 EDT 2014

Hello everyone out there in Uriah Heep heaven, it's lurker Dave Wilkes Booth, thanking Bob for the honorable mention, and inviting all out there to check out the website link. I truly appreciate Bob's kind words, and any heepsters who want to add my stuff to their collection I would be more than happy to send free stuff. Free and easy! Long live Uriah Heep and looking forward to Outsider next month, in LP form!

Dave Wilkes Booth.
wilkesbooth.com
P.S. if anyone out there has a Sonic Origami LP out there for sale, email me offlist! $$$$$