[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: UH Outsider ordering

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Fri May 9 23:16:58 EDT 2014

I preordered mine from Amazon for $14.59. The great thing about Amazon is
that when you preorder a CD, if they have any price lower up till the day
they ship it to you, they give you that lower price. Plus, I pay for Amazon
prime every year so I get free 2 day shipping which means I'll get it on the
release date.

Dave