[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: UH Outsider ordering

Andre Sokolnikov asokolni2002 at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 08:58:14 EDT 2014

Has anyone ordered "Outsider" ? I am going to order mine from cduniverse. The have it for ~ $15.75. I am waiting for a promotional price close to the release date.

Thank you.

Andre

  This bounce message really got me...
 it's for the secont time - what the hell?! I will resend my
 message, but soon I'm done with the list if this bullshit
 continues...
 Cheers, Igor

 -------- Пересылаемое сообщение
 --------