[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: UH Outsider ordering

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun May 11 09:06:00 EDT 2014

I guess the list is still acting up, I never received Andre's post.  Anyhow,
I have it preordered from Amazon.  Frankly when it comes to a new Heep lp,
price does not matter to me.  I remember when Sonic Origami came out.   I
had it preordered and it did not arrive the day of release, but I found it
in a local megastore and bought it.  Anyone remember my famous saying back
in 1998 to justify having 2 copies of SO?

"One for the house, one for the car"  :-)

I saw someone posted about Amazon lowering price on Outside, but when I
checked my pre order, the price was lower than quoted price.

On 5/9/14 11:16 PM, "Dave Crookham" <crookham at peoplepc.com> wrote:

> I preordered mine from Amazon for $14.59. The great thing about Amazon is

that when you preorder a CD, if they have any price lower up till the day

they ship it to you, they give you that lower price. Plus, I pay for Amazon

prime every year so I get free 2 day shipping which means I'll get it on the

release date.

Dave