[Heeplist] Fwd: Fw: Mick Box News Letter July 2006

heepdriven @dslextreme.com heepdriven at dslextreme.com
Wed Apr 30 21:28:02 EDT 2014

2 of 3

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heepdriven <heepdriven at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Subject: Fw: Mick Box News Letter July 2006
To: "heepdriven at dslextreme.com" <heepdriven at dslextreme.com>

  On Saturday, July 8, 2006 12:02 PM, The Mick Box Mailing List <
mickboxnet at yahoo.com> wrote:
    [image: www.mick-box.com] <http://www.mick-box.net/>

* Mick Box.net E-Mailer - Issue 4 July 2006*

    <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:31&item=260006012862>Hello
!

As you can see our *Shirt Off My Back* auction
#2 is in full swing !

You are looking at a new Fender Squire Telecaster that was signed by
members of John Waite and his Band ,Deep Purple Def Leppard The Sensational
Alex Harvey Band, Cheap Trick ( Robin Sander )
and David Coverdale.

As with all our auctions, we will donate all proceeds of this one to the
Cancer Charity.

 [image: Cancer Research UK] <http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/>*Please help
us fight this dreaded illness with your bid.*

One other item is up for sale  - a pedal from my pedalboard way back in
2001 whilst touring the USA !

<http://cgi.ebay.com/URIAH-HEEP-ONE-OF-A-KIND-PEDAL-FROM-MICK-BOXS-OWN-BOARD_W0QQitemZ260003667973QQihZ016QQcategoryZ105055QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
Dave White ended up with it, and used it as a test item for our e-bay
website.

It doesn't work anymore , but it looks cool ! This item only has a few days
left, so if you want it, go get it !

Heepcom webmaster Louis Rentrop mentioned on the internet that we were
shooting live pictures for our new CD release at the Arrow Rock Festival.

Yes, we had 2 photographers at the Arrow Rock Festival. As it was an
important and impressive concert our manager thought it would be a good
opportunity to take some good current pictures of the band doing what they
do best that we can use for the CD once we have everything in place. I have
seen the pictures and they are GREAT!

As always www.uriah-heep.com will have all details once they are available.

We are also moving forward with our "Do You Wah" contest.

There are a few people who have already sent in "Wah" samples, and I have
to say that I AM impressed !
This should be a great contest, and we are all looking forward to the
contest, the voting and the winner selection who will receive a prize from
me.

I have been sending in lots of pictures from our recent tour dates, and we
have posted many on the
<http://www.uriah-heep.com/Mickpics/groundhogday/index.html>
website.
Feel free to come and browse around, I hope you like them !

Many of you have written in to me from the website<http://www.mick-box.net/>,
and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to write.

The things you have said really do touch my heart and I can only say that I
do honestly read each and everyone.

Some have asked for pictures and guitar pics, and we will do our best to
help you out, but for items like that, please contact one of the
Heepwebmasters Dave, Louis or Rodrigo as they forward mail to me at the
times I am home to read them carefully and am able to sort them out..

Thanks for that !
Finally, thank you all for the Birthday Cards, e-mails, phone calls and for
the great celebration put on for us at Arrow !

 This is a short one for now, back on the road !

*Appy Days, Mick*

Unsubscribe from this
newsletter<http://pub4.bravenet.com/elist/add.php?action=leave&usernum=321066427&emailaddress=heepdriven@yahoo.com>

--