[Heeplist] Fwd: Fw: From www.mick-box.net - June 2006 E-mailer

heepdriven @dslextreme.com heepdriven at dslextreme.com
Wed Apr 30 21:28:22 EDT 2014

3 of 3

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heepdriven <heepdriven at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Subject: Fw: From www.mick-box.net - June 2006 E-mailer
To: "heepdriven at dslextreme.com" <heepdriven at dslextreme.com>

  On Friday, June 2, 2006 7:42 AM, The Mick Box Mailing List <
mickboxnet at yahoo.com> wrote:
    [image: www.mick-box.com] <http://www.mick-box.net/>

* Mick Box.net E-Mailer - Issue 3 June 2006*

     Hello !

Well I am delighted the Shirt Off My Back auction went so well and
congratulations to Matthias Grünwald who bid £535 for my shirt. This is a
great way to start the Cancer Research UK Charity and thank you so much all
of you that participated.

I will be auctioning some other exciting things shortly so I hope you will
keep checking the site for the next one.

We are also excited about the Do You
Wah<http://www.mick-box.net/doyouwah.html>competition and do not be
afraid to enter even if you are not a "good
player" as in the end it is all a bit of fun and there will be a prize at
the end of it. You never know. Maybe you can borrow a friends set up and
have a go and surprise yourself with the results.

* <http://www.mick-box.net/doyouwah.html>**(Webmaster Note: The contest is
open for entering until June 15th, so scoot over to the log in page by
clicking on the wah pedals above. There are a bunch of people who have
already entered - make sure you do to ..IF YOU WAH THAT IS :-) Any
questions please to mickboxnet at yahoo.com <mickboxnet at yahoo.com> *

Our trip to Bulgaria <http://uriah-heep.com/newa/bul2006/>was interesting
and we played to 25,000 people and even the President of Bulgaria George
Parvanor turned up for the show.

We had pictures taken with him and he is a fan of the bands and he stayed
throughout the whole concert. This was remarkable as it rained very heavily
half way through but he stayed the course and at the end of the concert he
sent in signed pictures to the dressing room.
When it rained heavily we stopped the show that we were planning to do and
Phil and Bernie did the song *RAIN*. This went down incredibly well as you
can imagine.
Well we're are off to Norway, Bulgaria ( again ) and the Silja Rock Boat,
so it will be another adventure that we are all looking forward to. Thanks
for visiting the site as it means a whole lot to me.

Check the *Sea Sick* entries by Christos on the website for his on the spot
report :-)
Also, please stay directed to our From The
Road<http://www.uriah-heep.com/newa/uhnews.php>series at
www.uriah-heep.com as this is where Charlotte and Dave write in "From The
Road" !

Take care and as always

* ... Appy Days, Mick*

------------------------------

*From the webmaster... *
Thanks Mick !

Hi,

I would like to thank all of you who have written in to Mick from the
website. He's seen them all, and will continue to do so..your comments
about the Charity Auctions are most appreciated, and we are planning
another The Shirt Off My Back
Auction<http://www.mick-box.net/sombauctions/>as soon as Mick settles
in from the current tour dates.

All the prizes that were awarded to the Website launch winners have now
been sent to them - *Congratulations* to all !

There are new pictures from Odda and Sands Norway and Varna Bulgaria up at
www.mick-box.net , some taken by Mick, some by others, but all interesting.

Some great shots of the band in action.

In addition, there is a picture of Mick with Les Paul !

 <http://www.mick-box.net/photos/jimmarshall.asp>Fitting isn't it? Click
here <http://www.mick-box.net/photos/jimmarshall.asp> to see the blow up.
And finally, I personally would like to thank you all for the great support
and interest you have shown toward the website.

Ever seen Mick's picture at the Marshall Amplifier website?
Check it out here<http://www.marshallamps.com/artists/artist_quotes/artist_quotes.asp?quoteId=49>!

It's all great deal of fun, and we plan to keep making it that way so stay
tuned !

I added a bunch of pictures of Mick's Les Pauls to the "Guitars" page in
the last few days, and I'm sure you will see some from the tours over the
years that you recognize.

Soooo...keep visiting, keep writing in, and well be posting another whole
slew of your letters to Mick in the next week.

Comments , questions, ideas or whatever, please write to me at
mickboxnet at yahoo.com .

Thanks very much !

Take Care, Keep Heepin On, and we'll be back with another mailer in July
with some very exciting news.!

Dave White

Unsubscribe from this
newsletter<http://pub4.bravenet.com/elist/add.php?action=leave&usernum=321066427&emailaddress=heepdriven@yahoo.com>