[Heeplist] A Heepy What If...

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 18:24:29 EDT 2014

Hi y'all!

I'll see if those goes thru, I haven't seen any of my recent posts, but a couple have been commented on.

I would really like to be listening to Outsider, but in the meantime I am currently listening to In-a-Gadda-Da-Vida and thought this would make a great Heep cover song.

That brings me to my Heep What If... (this is not meant to be serious, just playing with our Imagination)

If you could pick any one song for Heep to cover, what would it be?

While I could totally hear Phil on In-a-Gadda-Da-Vida, along with a long extended solo from Mick, I don't know if I can hear Bernie or Russell. Still, if they were to redo an oldie, this would be it.

Then I thought it would be great to hear them do Motley Crue's Looks That Kill, just to piss Rick off! ;-)))) HAHAHAH!!!

Finally, I decided what I'd really like to hear them cover is someone more recent. BigElf. Now that'd be really cool! Heep harmonies, Phil's hammond, Mick's wah-wah, they all would fit. I'd especially like Counting Sheep, but I'd take them doing Closer to Doom or Money It's Pure Evil as well.

Okay, there's my gauntlet. Hopefully this will go thru and a few others will pick it up and have some fun without too many flames!!!!!!!!

Jay
np - Iron Butterfly