[Heeplist] Evil Masquerade nhc

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Apr 22 19:05:49 EDT 2014

Something off topic for the heavy rock fans, Evil Masquerade has just released a new album Digital Crucifix, and it's one of their best if not the best. For those that know the band it's kind of a return to the style they started out with, over the last three albums they had moved to a more metal style over the classical influenced first albums, they have combined all the best element's of their albums for this one and it's a real step forward, and with their new singer Tobias who captures and enhances their style I feel they have got that perfect line-up at last. This is a real treat as I have been a fan since the first release, and I just happen to have the guitar pic Henrik used to record the entire album, along with a signed note from him stating that fact, so it's extra special that this album is so good. Check them out they need the support, and it's their 10th year as a band, thank you for reading. DS