[Heeplist] A Heepy What If...

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Wed Apr 23 23:27:43 EDT 2014

You may be onto something Jay!

I don't think Bernie could get up high enough for Looks that Kill (Vince
Neil can't either anymore lol). I think they could do justice to something
like Wild Side or Afraid or anything from the Corabi CD. Nikki Sixx writes
for a lot of different artists (he's one of Meat Loaf's main writers on the
non Steinmen albums).

Dave