[Heeplist] Outsider UK release date 9th June?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Apr 10 07:11:25 EDT 2014

Peter, I am appalled at YOUR attack!!!!  It is Bob Winbag not Windbag!!  Get
YOUR facts straight buddy.  All kidding aside, you did predate me on the
list by about a week.  If I remember correctly, you helped me on that chat
program to get the settings right so I could join the list.  I also want to
apologize again for calling you Bozo the Clown in February of 1997.

Over the years I have seen Ego's be a killer on the list.  Did we just not
hear that URIAH HEEP'S NEW RELEASE IS JUNE 9, 2014??? That is the main news
and nothing should be detracting or distracting from that.  Just 2 months
away.  This time I will preorder but also pay to download the mp3s if they
are available on release day, since it takes a week or two for imports to
reach the USA.

Bob WinBag