[Heeplist] Outsider UK release date 9th June?

Rick Wilson rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 07:34:15 EDT 2014

Thank YOU, Bob, for addressing me calmly, etc.  I do value what Tapio is
doing at his Heep website.  I think that it was an honest mistake to assume
that there are not many people in the world by the name of Tapio.  For all
I know, Tapio is a name like John in Finland.  Hell, Heep have already had
about five Johns in their band already!  lol  I do not try to be the first
about anything nor do I care who writes something here first.  Why everyone
seems to be stuck on that point is beyond me.  I live in China.  I will be
lucky to hear the new Heep CD in the first weeks of its release, so, of
course, the release news and any information are very important to me.
That is why I am reviewing the years 1988-2011 now, because it is almost
senseless to continue comparing the current band with that of their
Seventies Heyday.  However, "Into the Wild" was their best charting album
since "Head First" globally, so I am hoping that they can pull a rabbit out
of their hat for "Outsider" in 2014.  I do not think that there are any
mean-spirited bones in my body, Bob, or do YOU forget the messages that we
used to send back and forth about Christ, etc.?  In any case, I am all for
celebrating a Heepy year, and not having to address yet another attack on
myself.  Lastly, I was able to post the Stephen Fontaine message, so
hopefully my posting turmoils have come to an end.  Cheers!

Rick
[?]