[Heeplist] Outsider UK release date 9th June?

Rick Wilson rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 04:47:09 EDT 2014

Decent respectful response, Pete, and all that anyone could ask for - to be
treated with respect.  Others also, but they must earn it after
disrespecting.  lol  I do not take for humour when there has been no
acceptance of an apology, not many would.  Just to see if YOU are correct
about posting, though, I will try posting a thread about Stef Fontaine
next, and we'll see if it goes through.  Take care!

Rick
[?]