[Heeplist] me and my heart

Rick Wilson rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 20:30:53 EDT 2014

Yes, Bob, every time YOU post a message my blood pressure soars!  lol  Just
kidding, my friend!  I have to watch myself, my blood pressure has been
getting higher, probably due to all of that great Mexican food that I was
raised on, but the Chinese food that I must eat now balances things out
better for me.  Still, at our age, we all need a change of diet, because
let's face it, guys, we are no longer spring chickens!  By the way, last
Sunday, March 9th, I saw the "Rolling Stones" here in Macau, and they are
still amazing!  YOU all could check out my review at http://stonesnews.com/,
and if YOU are in Europe, then they will be playing Roskilde and other
major festivals this Summer!  The Heep and The Stones at Roskilde, now that
would be something, as Macca sings!  However, could The Heep garner
24,000,000 Million Euros?  Good luck, Mick & co.!

Rick
[?]