[Heeplist] me and my heart

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 07:55:48 EDT 2014

Hi Staf, I am happy to hear you are back home and recovering.  Were there
any warning signs pervious to the attack?

I went to a cardiologist 2 weeks ago.  My blood pressure was something like
160 over 80.  I scoffed that is was elevated by being nervous coming to the
doctor.  He said to keep a chart for a week.  I did so, and have been
averaging 140-155, while the bottom number has been staying under 80.  So I
guess I do have it and am scared as I never wanted to have to take BP meds.
Anyone else have issues with BP?  Lifestyle change can be a scary thing.