[Heeplist] Uriah Heep Amsterdam

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 12:04:41 EST 2013

Hi Bob, all,

> Bravo!!  I am excited by this post,finally a real review of what the new bass player Davey is like.

No problem! He's a very good player (I wish I was at his level :-)) and an excellent showman who uses the stage very well. He also plays a bass solo on July Morning and uses some of the same melodic fills as Trevor has added over the years, which I really liked.  And he contributes vocally, which is important. On a side-note, I did not hear / see Russel sing all night, and I am sure he used to do that before? Anyone have any clue?

Cheers,

Dave