[Heeplist] Uriah Heep Amsterdam

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Fri Dec 13 15:25:10 EST 2013

 Check out the bootlegs (especially from a Moscow gig which I attended) and see for yourself if they do. To me that sounds too harsh. But to me it is almost always the case when Bernie sings Byron's or Hensley's leads... And, Mr. Newton was a soft kind of player, more jazzy while Rimmer is obviously more into metal etc.

Igor Shveytser