[Heeplist] No trouble with Trouble

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Oct 15 11:48:17 EDT 2013

 I did get most of your jokes, puns etc. - but also, due to some unknown reason, suggested you suggest we don't understand the meaning behind those puns here and there :) OK, few more aspects clarified for me: classics are classics at least. But onу more remained unanswered - what about being a true fan, eh? :)
I also see, regarding your question "if anybody wants a review", it'd be nice if you notice and share with us certain things than not have been mentioned yet.
Thanks!
Cheers, Igor

Вторник, 15 октября 2013, 11:17 -04:00 от Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net>:
>I was talking about "my" use of puns and word play on the word Trouble.  I
>was wondering aloud if others get the jokes I was making as there was no
>feedback about it. Sadly, maybe it has reached the point on the list where I
>am the only who thinks my jokes are funny.
>
>Proud Words is a masterpiece!  However it is recorded during Ken's time with
>Heep.   My statement is meant to be taken as Trouble being Ken's best since
>leaving Heep.
>
>Lastly, I do not have to defend my review, despite what others say about the
>recording, I am going to enjoy it.
>
>I would be interested if anyone on the list is interested in a song by song
>in-depth review?  If so, I have began notes, just in case.  For example, I
>too heard a similarity between an opening Hammond riff and the one that
>opens Rainbow Demon.
>

>On 10/15/13 11:02 AM, "Igor Shveitser" < zlenko_iv at mail.ru > wrote:
>
>>  Hello Bob,
>After reading your review, I have a few questions, if you don't
>> mind. First of all, do you really rate Trouble higher than Proud Words or
>> Eager To Please, and if yes, then, please, explain :))))) The second one: do
>> you seriously doubt non-Americans abilities to understand quite simple games
>> of words that Mr.Hensley practices from time to time?: )))))))))))) And the
>> last one: is it indeed not being a true fan, despite having in your collection
>> heaps of Heep-related material (I for one, have at home nearly 10 different
>> copies of Demons And Wizards alone only on vinyl, and only of this album), if
>> your opinion on someone's creativity and works (only contemporary) is no
>> longer an excited one and you have reasons behind?
>Cheers, Igor
>P.S. F... the
>> F-word, it is music that counts, after all and it is a subject complex and
>> simple at the same time. And I see it to be a bit more tricky than joining
>> notes and chords together. My perception is way more complicated.

Igor Shveytser