[Heeplist] No trouble with Trouble

Pete Wharton heeplistpete at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 15 11:19:46 EDT 2013

Allowing for your usual excitement over all Heep is good Heep and a new Heep
related CD, Bob, how long do you think you'll give it of continual playing
before it gets put in the rack and then only dragged out on the odd
occasion? Is it good enough to stay in continual rotation? Is it good enough
that even I wouldn't moan about bits of it?

Cheers,

Pete