[Heeplist] No trouble with Trouble

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Oct 16 05:53:51 EDT 2013

I liked Eager to Please, but loved proud words.  This new cd is Ken's best
since leaving heep hands down, it is there with Demons and Wizards.

It is rock and roll, it is not classical music.  It is Hensley not
Tchaichovsky or Beethoven or Mozart.  I think sometimes people expect rock
to be genious, it is not that sort of medium.  It is meant to be enjoyed.  I
got 7 hours of driving today on a trip, I guarantee you Trouble will be
spinning most of the trip.