[Heeplist] No trouble with Trouble

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Tue Oct 15 11:22:45 EDT 2013

Bob,
Thanks for your overview, I'm still waiting for the snail, I hate to spend another $9, when it should arrive soon. I'm sure I will love it, as we are on the same page on enjoying all Heep related is good Heep related music, lol. I also completely love Blood on the Highway and Faster! So I'm ready for some Trouble!

Thanks
Stan