[Heeplist] No trouble with Trouble

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Oct 15 12:46:28 EDT 2013

Hi Stan, glad to see you using a joke too!  I can say that Trouble CD is no
laughing matter, but expect trouble if you if you post anything positive on
it.  Lol!

Ps, you ever hear the controversy of a glass of water either being half full
or half empty? My Heep Glass is always full!!

On 10/15/13 11:22 AM, "Stan" <evens78 at chartermi.net> wrote:

> Bob,
Thanks for your overview, I'm still waiting for the snail, I hate to
> spend another $9, when it should arrive soon. I'm sure I will love it, as we
> are on the same page on enjoying all Heep related is good Heep related music,
> lol. I also completely love Blood on the Highway and Faster! So I'm ready for
> some Trouble!

Thanks
Stan