[Heeplist] No trouble with Trouble

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Oct 15 13:47:08 EDT 2013

 If I remember it well enough, Bob,  there were only 3 reviews here, and only mine was not very optimistic, rather critical and pinpointing the "pain points" of the work - however I did tell you, Bob, you're gonna like it, didn't I? :)))))))))))
P.S. My favourite Ken's disk after his return was The Last Dance. Perhaps it ain't no masterpiece, it's not tight and solid as an album but some songs simply shine with inspiration there, at least I see it: Crying, I Know Who You Are, Second Chance, self-titled tune... Looking back, now I also notice signs of future things I do not like, but overall the mood was good and it seemed like a logical full stop in his story. And he actually planned it, if anyone remembers.
Cheers, Igor

Вторник, 15 октября 2013, 12:40 -04:00 от Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net>:
>Hi Pete, I cannot speak to whether you would like it or not.  I would think
>you would, but you did not like Blood on the Highway alhtough I cannot
>remember why.  I do remember you not liking Faster either, so as a
>previously avowed hater of these recordings, I doubt you would find enough
>differences to sway your opinion!  Lol!  :-)
>
>As for playing it, this is a keeper, I still regularly listen to Faster, and
>time will tell, but I really thought I would hate this one because of
>certain reviews posted and was very surprised at how much I enjoy it.
>
>Out of fairness, I do have piles of cds that never get played again on any
>occasion.  Most of those cds are not Heep or Hensley.  There is some Heep I
>never play anymore at all, and not sure why, but that is the Goalby era cds.
>Not saying they are bad, just don't play.
>

>On 10/15/13 11:19 AM, "Pete Wharton" < heeplistpete at ntlworld.com > wrote:
>
>> Allowing for your usual excitement over all Heep is good Heep and a new Heep
>> related CD, Bob, how long do you think you'll give it of continual playing
>> before it gets put in the rack and then only dragged out on the odd
>> occasion? Is it good enough to stay in continual rotation? Is it good enough
>> that even I wouldn't moan about bits of it?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Pete

Igor Shveytser