[Heeplist] Praying Mantis

Todd Clark tuck0411 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:21:51 EDT 2013

Hey Wayne,
Thanks for the reminder about Demorabilia.  I've got that, too, and haven't
listened to it in a long time, so will have to fix that soon.

As for the boot, I will have to take another look at the notes for the
version I've got, but I suspect it may be from the silver you've got.  The
one uploaded today may very well be from the master, but it sounds very raw
and I'd guess those Jap bootleggers probably polished it up some.  I'll
take polished over raw...

Todd