[Heeplist] Praying Mantis

Wayne Catalde 2robcatway at att.net
Thu Sep 12 17:15:29 EDT 2013

As I mentioned, I have the silver of this pressed in japan in the early
90's. If anyone would like it for their collection hit me up off list.

Wayne
PS I also have a copy of the VERY rare Japanese Praying Mantis Demorabilia
box set available as well. As you may or may not know this contains quite a
bit of un-released material with Bernie pre-Heep.