[Heeplist] Smoke on the Water

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Sep 12 19:07:55 EDT 2013

I just posted on facebook some pictures.  There is a huge fire on the
Seaside Boardwalk along the Atlantic.  I can see across the bay from my
house.  This is the same boardwalk destroyed and just rebuilt from hurricane
Sandy last November.

On a nicer note, I listened to the New Deep Purple CD again today, it is
their best since Burn and I don¹t hand out accolades to often to non heep
groups.  Has anyone gave it more than 4-5 listens, it is awesome and gets
better and better.  I could not stand any DP since Perfect Strangers,
although Rapture of the Deep was ok, the rest were not as good as this one!!!