[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: Ken Hensley

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Aug 27 12:23:42 EDT 2013

I wasn't there, and everything I heard about John and Ken came from people that were there, I do like the official releases of Hensley and Wetton, but I read someplace that Ken went in the studio and 're did his vocals for the releases. I know Ken didn't want them released but had no real say in the matter other than fixing his vocals for the release because he had a really bad cold at the time.
Dave