[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: Ken Hensley

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue Aug 27 12:54:43 EDT 2013

Igor & David,

I wish that I could attend a *Magician's Birthday Party* event! If they
still have this event, that is.

An *'Acoustic'* show would be a blast to attend too, as I really like
the *'ACOUSTICALLY
DRIVEN'* album.

*John Wetton*? I like the song *'One Way or Another'*, that features John
on vocals and bass guitar. It's a *Funky* little number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSBK_QIOWqQ

Although my favorite song from *'HIGH AND MIGHTY'* is *'Weep In Silence'*.

*URIAH HEEP*, in a word - *ROCKS!!!*

Take care, David & Igor.

Keep A *HEEP'n!*

Shawn -