[Heeplist] Heep live in Finland this weekend!

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Aug 1 06:19:30 EDT 2013

Hi Stad

I am not expecting him to play similarily as Trevor, it would not be
good for them to have a bass player just to copy Trevor's style. I am
wondering if Dave is going to be permanent member in the future or is
just hired to do the shows for this year but this is a question I am
going to ask when I get to talk with the guys, also the plans about a
new studio album.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi