[Heeplist] Heep live in Finland this weekend!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Aug 1 08:04:03 EDT 2013

Just like we quickly found out Russell was not playing in Lee's style.
Should Davey stay in the band, it will certainly impact the sound of new cd
and songwriting.

I hope you do get the answers you seek when you see the band.  I remember in
2011 trying to pry some info out of Trevor and Mick stepped in  and gave him
a look.  There is a code of silence in the band, it seems they are coached
on "being on the same page".  I even saw that with John Lawton. When I
emailed questions about Bernies status, the email was ignored.  However when
I talked about other things, those emails were always answered.