[Heeplist] Heep live in Finland this weekend!

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Thu Aug 1 05:50:20 EDT 2013

You are going to like Davey's playing Tapio, it's not the same as our
beloved Trevor played, but he rocks as well as he did, in his own way.
My personal thoughts about Davey Rimmer is that he was the best choice to
replace Trevor when he was sick and it is, to me, only natural that he got
to stay after Trevor's dead.
With this i can say that the new input might have a special outcome once the
new album is done. Looking forward to hear something new again.