[Heeplist] Heep 10-1-1988

Wayne Catalde 2robcatway at att.net
Tue Jul 2 13:07:46 EDT 2013

I can only speak to how long it took me to get in, someone else might check
dime for the first time and find an in right away. But yes, the shear amount
of free music is mind boggling to say the least. Well worth your time trying
to get an account.

Wayne

I'm on Dime.  What Wayne said generally matches my memory of when I joined,
but I don't remember it taking "months" to get a membership.  If you check
frequently, I'd guess maybe a week or so.  And it's definitely worth it,
IMO, as the quality and diversity of the stuff that people share is pretty
amazing.  I'd highly recommend investing in a very large hard drive,
though...

Todd C.