[Heeplist] Heep 10-1-1988

Robert Triani triani at verizon.net
Tue Jul 2 16:11:33 EDT 2013

Hey Bob,
I am on DIME as you guys know.Still taking computer classes,right now
actually.I have 800 Heep/UFO unread emails,1100 in inbox and 2 upgraded PCs
that are halfway configured.So freakin busy to say the least.I would love to
be able to share what I have and will once I get these classes done.
Dime could take a day,hour or months.I set a friend up and we got in on
first try.Figures,since he never used the account yet.If you load the page
and keep refreshing you should get in quick,depending on how serious you are
about trying.
I will try getting the HEEP -Penns Peak DVD loaded up sometime soon,It looks
pretty good and you guys will enjoy.
I hope to have some useful input soon if I get free time.I am growing a big
garden on top of everything plus joined an organic co-op so I am processing
food till 9PM sometimes when I get home from class.Oh well.I must check Dime
several times a day and no many how busy I am I
Manage to grab all the good stuff.The 88 show I passed on,the sound was too
distant plus I prefer Peter on most of his era songs anyway.
Did Ken play the NY show? Did not see any posts or hear anything,plus kens
facebook/website had nothing.Talk about a secret gig.
I posted a question on FB page but got so answer so I gave up on it.Too
bad,I would have really enjoyed that show.Later....

Bob T.