[Heeplist] Heep 10-1-1988

Todd Clark tuck0411 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 12:30:13 EDT 2013

I'm on Dime.  What Wayne said generally matches my memory of when I joined,
but I don't remember it taking "months" to get a membership.  If you check
frequently, I'd guess maybe a week or so.  And it's definitely worth it,
IMO, as the quality and diversity of the stuff that people share is pretty
amazing.  I'd highly recommend investing in a very large hard drive,
though...

Todd C.