[Heeplist] 13

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Wed Jun 19 19:49:27 EDT 2013

I didn't really get into this Sabbath CD until I listened to it loud with
earbuds. I was mowing grass Saturday (I have 3/4 of an acre to mow so it
takes a while). I listened to 13 once and liked it so much I listened again.
Iommi is incredible on this. He puts out the expected Sabbath like cuts, but
he's also got a couple faster Blackmore like solos, and sounds a lot like
Trower in some spots with some bluesier riffs. This is one CD definitely
meant to be played loud.

Dave