[Heeplist] 13

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 17:48:10 EDT 2013

Hey Ed,

From everything I've read, I believe that this is the first album in years where Ozzy doesn't do that! I'm listening again to it now on the computer fairly loud, I don't hear any double-tracking like I could on his recent solo stuff, but I don't have great speakers so I can't tell for certain.

Jay
np - Black Sabbath - 13

________________________________
 From: Heepfan1 <ehallib at earthlink.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Heeplist] 13

Once I noticed that Ozzy double-tracks his voice years ago, I couldn't listen anymore.  I will not be buying this new Sabbath CD or any other because this recording technique drives me nuts when listening on a high resolution system.  Maybe I could re-record on mp3 at about 98kbs and then give it a try(?)