[Heeplist] The Word from J.J.!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jun 4 07:55:52 EDT 2013

Any live Heep officially released by Uriah Heep!
I think the must haves of Live Heep are:
Live 73
Live in Europe 1979
Live in Moscow
Spellbinder
Electrically Driven
Acoustically Driven
The Magician's Birthday party 2001
Magic Night 2003

On 6/4/13 7:46 AM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

>  Bob,
Don't you confuse Shawn, for there is a HUGE difference between, say,