[Heeplist] The Word from J.J.!

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Jun 4 07:46:25 EDT 2013

 Bob,
Don't you confuse Shawn, for there is a HUGE difference between, say, Uriah Heep Live (excellent), Shepperton'74 or King Biscuit Flower Hour (San Diego'74) (almost as good, in a way even better than the official one of the era, 'cause the band ain't polished there at all)) Live In Europe 1979 (a bit worse due to simplified arrangements but still good), Live In Moscow (historic but not much of a classic Heep sound) or modern series of official bootlegs which are too many for my taste. Quantity was never a synonym for quality. Still, tastes differ, must admit, but if any Heep is good - you're certainly right. Please, take no offence, but with your approach any bootleg of any Heep line-up is great which, admit it, is hardly true.
Cheers, Igor

Igor Shveytser