[Heeplist] The Word from J.J.!

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue Jun 4 15:49:20 EDT 2013

Bob,

Thank You, *Bob*, for the info.

*URIAH HEEP*, like many groups, really come to *Life* onstage and
performing in front of an audience.

Their - *'LIVE '73'* album has got to be one of the *Classics* of the Live
Rock-Album genre.

I would rate it along with *The WHO's* *'LIVE AT LEEDS*', or *The STONES* *'GET
YER YA YA'S OUT'* albums, as a true *Classic Live Album!*

Thank you, Bob.

Take Care and Keep A *HEEP'n!*

Shawn -

*(Louisiana)*