[Heeplist] The Word from J.J.!

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Mon Jun 3 17:42:26 EDT 2013

Igor,

Sad to say, but I have not seen any of the group's lineups in-concert.

I would truly have loved to have attended a *BYRON* era concert, but I was
just a youngster when the *BYRON* lineup was current.
My Pops *(father)* used to play and listen to the *'DEMONS AND
WIZARDS'*album when I was a youngster. My first exposure to
*The HEEP* and their music.

I would liked to have attended a *JOHN LAWTON* era show, as *Mr.
Lawton*can truly belt-out a tune. John has a very bluesy and soulful
singing voice
that I really like!

The current lineup, featuring vocalist *Bernie Shaw*, would be the only
lineup I might have a chance at seeing in concert. That is, if they *Tour* *The
States* in the near future. I do hope they Tour here soon.

I'd love to see *URIAH HEEP* In Concert!

Igor, would you know if the *'SPELLBINDER*' *Live Album* is worth
purchasing? Any information will be appreciated!

As always - *Take Care* and nice corresponding with you.

*'Les Bon Temps Rouler!'*

Shawn -

*(Louisiana)*