[Heeplist] The Word from J.J.!

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 3 18:12:37 EDT 2013

Shawn;
I really liked the Spellbinder disc when it came out. it was recorded for a radio broadcast, so sounds very live, plus it's the first time Heep brought Circle of Hands back in to the set.  that is my fave Heep tune, and I loved Bernie's rendition of it. You also get the added bonus cut - "Sail the Rivers", an outtake from Sea of Light, written by Trevor.
KJJ

Igor, would you know if the *'SPELLBINDER*' *Live Album* is worth
purchasing? Any information will be appreciated!