[Heeplist] The Word from J.J.!

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Jun 3 16:31:48 EDT 2013

 Hey Shawn,
Thanks for kind words said a couple of days ago, really appreciated.
It's great you love 'em that much - have you ever witnessed this line-up's gig? As far as I could notice, you really love the band, but, without any disrespect to your opinion, I think you overestimate them a bit. ;)
Cheers, Igor
P.S. With what I do agree completely is that Mick Box is really a very special player and has his sisnature style.