[Heeplist] What, no more Heepsters??!!

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Sun Jan 29 03:40:07 EST 2023

That's nonsense. It's completely up to yourself how you use it. Just
because you have Facebook account doesn't meant you have to be online
all the time. I don't have Facebook app installed on my phone. I usually
check it on my computer at home after work, normally once a day. Now
that's there has been a new Heep album coming then a bit more often.

Social media is the reason why traditional mailing list aren't that
popolar anymore, people get the information there first. I am not saying
I like it but that's the way that is.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net