[Heeplist] Will C&C revive list?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 08:22:53 EST 2023

F**k Facebook this is the place to be. Chaos and Color is out today (C&C). I just listened through on Amazon music. This is Heeps best this century and may blow away Sea of Light!  I highly recommend first listen on headphones you hear more of the nuances. I will say  UH chose the wrong single, when I first heard Someone Saved My Life, I thought same old recycled crap. I would have chose Closer to Your Dreams as a single. It does sound like Easy Living but has all the elements of what I think would get UH airplay!

Once you get past the opening track Someone SMLT (sounds like  outtake from LTD) the rest of the CD is fantastic!  Right now they are all my favorite. More variety, more prog sound. At least 3 epic tracks that could be the next July Morning.

Overall this is much stronger a cd than LTD and no goofy songs like Waters flowing. I bet even Pete W would praise C&C!!

Can't wait to get the CD, I am curious which songs Russell wrote. I do know the heavy rocker Hurricane is his.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!