[Heeplist] Another Live in America?

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Sat Nov 26 10:55:06 EST 2022

Hi Norbert

You're quite right. I haven't paid enough attention to this re-release
as I should have. Thanks for pointing this out. I usually buy all
original releases but I'm not a real collector so I don't have that much
interest to re-releases unless there's some additional material added to
make it worth the purhase.

All the other re-releases of Classic Rock Legends have followed track
listings of original CD's but here they've made an exception. The
re-release track listing is as it was on original DVD, some songs have
been edited a bit so that they fit to the CD. Original DVD has length of
only 84 min. so it's just a bit too much. On DVD there are 14 songs and
on original CD there were only 10 tracks. I wondered at the time why
they didn't put more songs to the CD.

Title of course actually Live In The USA. The dates of recording are
there on the DVD version at my site. This in put together from the
nights in October 2002, acoustic & electric concert.

Is 2015 re-release cover that you have really excatly the same as
original CD? Looks like it would be a bit different.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net
The HeepFiles website www.heepfiles.net