[Heeplist] Another Live in America?

Norbert von Fransecky news at musikansich.de
Fri Nov 25 13:56:51 EST 2022

Hi Tapio!

After quite a while I'm just hearing "Live in America" once again - and
jumped on your site to find the date the concert was recorded. And I
found it!

But the more I learned that I have a version you don't mention on your
side with a different tracklist. "Tales" is not on it - but "Stealin'".
"I'll keep on trying", "Lady in Black" and an 11-minute version of "Look
at yourself" with a kind of a jazzy Keyboard solo.

It is published 2015 by Store of Music (sfmcd 287).

You are mentioning an 2015 CD-Re-Release but with a different cover in a
"Official Classic Rocklegends Collection" without further information.

My one has the same cover like the original. I made a review to it in 2015

https://www.musikansich.de/review.php?id=16147

Best

Norbert

--