[Heeplist] Heep fan encounter

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Apr 26 08:10:11 EDT 2022

Every morning I take my HeepHound to an off leash dog park to run. Yesterday I ran into a guy and we start talking music.  He said before the pandemic he saw Judas Priest live. And he said you never believe who was playing with them.  I think I floored him when I quickly blurted   "Uriah Heep".  I filled him in on all the updates and he agreed Bernie is not Byron but like JP sometimes you have to work with who you have. We both agreed Halford is much better than Ripper.  But in the case of UH you can't bring David back.

Living the dream is no Demons and wizards but show me one 70s band still going that put out new music recently that compares to Heeps output? (Ie: Living the Dream, Outsider)

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!