[Heeplist] Confession

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 11:05:36 EST 2021

There are a few songs in the Heep library that I would have  liked to have
heard recorded differently or, recorded with better sound quality . A few
to mention : Luv Suicidal Man , but I find the recording levels of the
guitars too low.
Same with Devils daughter , the Intro guitar riff , too low. That Intro
riff should
Hit you like a bat out of hell .
One of my favourites and thought it was done  well is “ The other side of
midnight “
I Cringed when they  played it acoustically though.

“ He’s a Lone Dream Rider”
“ He is The Outsider”
Don